pumpkin 27-AQVW71 restart with engine ignition

The latest Pumpkin Car stereo Release News

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Number10

pumpkin 27-AQVW71 restart with engine ignition

Postby Number10 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:58 pm

I have a pumpkin 27-AQVW71 car stereo whit Android 6.0.1, my problem is: when I turn on the engine, the stereo turns off and comes back on with the Android logo, loses the exact time and password of the internet connection, all this is very annoying, how can i solve ? Does it have an internal battery that can be worn and must be changed? if yes where is it and what battery should I buy? or what else can be the problem ? can it be a car battery problem?
Thank

Jammy

Re: pumpkin 27-AQVW71 restart with engine ignition

Postby Jammy » Fri May 24, 2019 2:17 am

Thanks for your reply,

The problem might be related to car battery. When the engine gets started, the voltage of the battery may drop down to 9V. As a result, the car radio does not work. The normal voltage for working should be 12V. Could you kindly provide a video to us (on YouTube) for further check?

Sincerely,
Kevin

Number10

Postby Number10 » Fri May 24, 2019 5:59 am

Sure, I'll make the video and I'll get it to you. So do you confirm that the stereo contains no batteries inside? Thanks for the answers and assistance.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon May 27, 2019 2:17 am

Thanks for your message,

Yes, it does not contain batteries.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “PUMPKIN New Release”