ZLink

The latest Pumpkin Car stereo Release News

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ben.suffolk

ZLink

Postby ben.suffolk » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:56 pm

I known you can buy an additional module that lets you install an app to do car play, but I see joying have added the software services to their PX5 system so you just need a license key and no extra hardware.

My understanding is it runs as a system service on the device so needs root access, hence it being installed by you guys. The hardware option is just a way to run the app as a user without root.

Do you think you can add this in a new revision of firmware please. Happy to pay the license fee, but would rather not spend money on hardware when it's not needed.

Ben

Jammy

Re: ZLink

Postby Jammy » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:55 am

Hi,
you are clever .However this is an decision which decided by our leader .They consider many factors .Hope your kind understandings.
Regards

ben.suffolk

Re: ZLink

Postby ben.suffolk » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:11 am

Hi Jammy

I'm not expecting you to make the descision :D but if you can make sure you pass it up the chain to the R&D guys I think you will find a lot of customers would be very happy with this.

I know I'm currently making a purchase descision at the moment (sometime in the next week or so, as I'm on holiday at the moment so not buying this week). Joying don't have stock in Europe at the moment, and that's more important to me, so I'll be buying from your co.uk site. But if joying get stock before I buy, and you have not got any feedback from above it might be a different story.

Ben

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “PUMPKIN New Release”