Pumpkin ford stereo

The latest Pumpkin Car stereo Release News

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jasonm12

Pumpkin ford stereo

Postby Jasonm12 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:26 am

Hello,
I like the look of your stereo below but I notice you don’t release android updates for your stereos so I will likely wait until the android 9.0 version is out.

Can you tell me when the android 9.0 version of the pumpkin ford stereo similar to below will be available to buy ?

https://www.autopumpkin.co.uk/pumpkin-a ... layer.html

Jammy

Re: Pumpkin ford stereo

Postby Jammy » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:31 am

Hi,
there is no android 9.0 unit in the next 2 or 3 months.
Regards

Jasonm12

Postby Jasonm12 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:07 am

Many thanks, I will buy 8.0 unit.

If I buy from autopumpkin.co.uk do all units come with latest available firmware or is it still required to obtain from support ?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:56 am

Hi,
the unit come with latest available firmware . And we will provide after-selling support and might provide you newer firmware if needed in the future.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “PUMPKIN New Release”