ND0286B doesnt boot

The latest Pumpkin Car stereo Release News

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
greci

ND0286B doesnt boot

Postby greci » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:07 am

Hallo, i have bought this unit by amazon. By first installation it had booted without any sound (probably no signal to extern amplifier - Fosgate Rockfort Mitsubishi outlander). Second installation - unit didnt boot - blue lights at buttons home,return and navi - display black.
Please help.

Jammy

Re: ND0286B doesnt boot

Postby Jammy » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:07 am

Hi,
1.you can first take apart the top metal cover and re-plug in the small board.in the center of the mother board. Then connect the power cable again.
quad board.png
quad board.png (1.37 MiB) Viewed 4854 times

2.the wire labelled "AMP-CON" or "ANT" should be connected to your external amplifier to start it .
More query,please first tell me your order number and your car model years.Could you mind show me some pictures or an video about this issue, for example ,some image of your connection .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “PUMPKIN New Release”