Ford transit upgrade

The latest Pumpkin Car stereo Release News

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Brankster

Ford transit upgrade

Postby Brankster » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:54 pm

HI, about 3 years ago i bought the CS-W0513 running win-ce and would like to upgrade to an Andriod operating system. What would be advised? I would like one that i can connect my reversing camera to and one that can use my phone as a hotspot and also has gps or i can use google maps. Is there one that will plug and play?

Many thanks

Jammy

Re: Ford transit upgrade

Postby Jammy » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:50 am

Hi,
it doesn't support change system to android. But you can consider adding an external plug. https://www.autopumpkin.com/pumpkin-aut ... -card.html
showing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-gkViR1GX0
Any query, contact the pumpkin customer service you feel free.
Regards

Brankster

Postby Brankster » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:34 am

Sorry, I meant buying a new Android head unit. One that I can just plug into the existing connections.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:50 am

Hi, then you can go to serach on our shop on our own website or ebay or amazon. We have some unit for your vehicle. Any query, you can contact the seller or pumpkin customer service.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “PUMPKIN New Release”