If you have problem with your unit

The latest Pumpkin Car stereo Release News

Moderators: Jammy, admin

Shipitinstyle

Re: If you have problem with your unit

Postby Shipitinstyle » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:45 am

Amz 114-7724032-4247403
Model C0250-1
On some screens, like trying to adjust the amplifier, the bottom quarter of the screen doesn't respond to touch at all. I'm unable to select between custom, rock, hip hip jazz etc. I can adjust the bars of frequency but not change between the modes. This is ongoing and happened suddenly after the screen suddenly stopped responding to touch and I had to force a restart to fix. Now restart won't fix the weird ongoing issue of the bottom screen not responding to touch on some screens but not all it works when on home screen and radio screen along with some others. Only has the problem on certain screens. Is there a way to fix it or can it be sent to manufacturer to fix ? I purchased in December of 2016 and until now never had a problem with it and really enjoy it. Thanks for any help you can give!

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:07 am

Hi,you can try to reset it to factory settings.
Regards

Elton

Postby Elton » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:44 pm

I have 4.4 .4 android version 10.1 inch radio i have sound no sound at all.
Can you help .?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:05 am

Hi,
any query,please contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com .
Regards

Jack

Stereo drops out of power when driving over 60 and DAB signal poor

Postby Jack » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:33 pm

Hi there! Just purchased and had professionally installed your car stereo for my Volkswagen T5 the order number is 100003612 and I am having a few issues

First off it seems as though the system is scared of motorways, as it seems when ever I enter one and reach a speed of 60-70 mph it’s intermittently cuts out!? I can drive bumpy country lanes at a lower speed without hinderance, yet as soon as I enter a motorway the problem starts

Secondly I struggle to achieve more than one bar of reception on my DAB plus digital radio and often have none. My Dad drove me home the other day in his DAB plus digital radio equipped truck and the signal was crystal clear throughout the journey. Also thought it best to add that I live on the outskirts of south London so I doubt it due to lack of radio antennas

And a final small point, I pulled the stereo out yesterday to check that all the wires where securely fixed to their designated ports, which there where, but thought it best to double check today after my morning drive but decided to abort the task after your razor sharp Maintance keys cut my hands in two places

Look forward to hearing from you and intrigued to finding out what could be causing these problems,

many thanks

Jack

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:17 am

Hi Jack,
about the system cuts out, do you mean the unit reboot when you drive over a speed of 60-70 mph. You can try to flash the unit. Here is the firmware for your unit. https://mega.nz/#!aGhi1SrT!9-f4SGJFV6yN ... nb0NBq4TII

Please download it to the root content of one sd card or USB stick and insert it into the GPS slot if you choose the card .Next insert the card into the GPS slot .Then enter settings - system - system update.
2. Could you show me a picture of the dab antenna installing place? Or you can refer to this article. https://www.autopumpkin.com/forum/viewt ... 930#p15930
Regards

sunnym

Postby sunnym » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:14 am

Hi,
Do have any way to allow app installation from Unknown Sources? my unit is showing this option in grey model (not selectable) and also downloaded apk is not clickable (in grey mode)
Seems other apps installation is blocked by admin, can any one have solution to reset settings or unblock my unit so I can install other applications on it. My unit model and specs is mentioned below. Thanks

Model: px3 (1024x600 o)
Android: 7.1.2
Serial no:
D4A97D9D8C6FEF61
CPU: ARM Coretex A9@1.6GHz (x4)
Memory: 1024 MB
Android security patch: May 5, 2017
Vernal version:
3.0.101+
rocky@hctr930 #896
Build no:
px3-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L eng.hct.20180315.120136 test-key
MCU ver: MTCE_KSP_V2.81e_1
Apr 2 2018

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “PUMPKIN New Release”