Sound quality

The latest Pumpkin Car stereo Release News

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
niceguy81

Sound quality

Postby niceguy81 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:48 pm

I am looking to purchase the Pumpkin single din 7.1 Android model for my 51 plate mini cooper. How does the sound compare to your previous head unit as I have heard some of the android head units sound quality is really poor? Also would I be able to update to android 8 or would I have to buy a newer head unit? TIA

Jammy

Re: Sound quality

Postby Jammy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:20 am

Hi,
Normally we all check the unit including playing music before we sent the unit out to our customer .
There is little units which have this problem.
The unit doesn't support upgrade from android 7.1 to android 8.0.
Regards

niceguy81

Postby niceguy81 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:41 pm

What I mean is how does the sound quality compared to other manufactures car stereo head units?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:38 am

Hi,
Different people have different idea about the sound quality.
I think it is good and acceptable.And there is no big difference compare to other manufactures car stereo,in my opinion.Because the sound quality is affected by many factors .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “PUMPKIN New Release”