Pumpkin Universal 7 Inch 1024*600 Flush Panel Touchscreen Quad Core Android 4.4 Car Stereo 2 Din with Parrot Bluetooth -

The latest Pumpkin Car stereo Release News

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Andy

Re: Pumpkin Universal 7 Inch 1024*600 Flush Panel Touchscreen Quad Core Android 4.4 Car Stereo 2 Din with Parrot Bluetoo

Postby Andy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:34 am

Hi there
Sorry for replying you late due to not work at weekend.
Do you mean you want to buy the built in Android chip?
Regards!

bjoern-eschrich

Re: Pumpkin Universal 7 Inch 1024*600 Flush Panel Touchscreen Quad Core Android 4.4 Car Stereo 2 Din with Parrot Bluetoo

Postby bjoern-eschrich » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:45 pm

Hello, I bought the Quad-Core 2DIN :)

First of all: I'ts realy nice work.

But some feature requests:
1) Music player should have:
- Shuffle Play
- Playlist
^^ - If this done - It's realy perfect System :)

2) Documentation of IR control commands or open setup to assign control commands to keyboard emulation. Why? I'ts simple. Use RocketPlayer, BubbleUPnP to grow up the car into a Multi Media Center System with DMS and DMR features. While driving it will be nice to control such Apps with IR.

Thx. If you done this work, Do you provide a system upgrade for the my QuadCore 2Din KitKat system?

Andy

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:53 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
Thank you for your feedback on this! I do really appreciate that! We will present your idea to the factory engineer, hope they will have adjustment in their future designning!
Best Regards!

Phoeny

Postby Phoeny » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:25 am

Does that parrot bluetooth thing support every feature like a normal bluetooth module? Can i use my bluetooth obd thing with this to show data with torque pro?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:13 am

Hi Phoeny,
For the bluetooth OBD2 connection, you can refer the below tutorial video, hope some help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ9Cw-xvkx8
If it still has problem, you can try to connect the bluetooth OBD2 with your smartphone to check.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “PUMPKIN New Release”