Pumpkin 8 Inch 1024*600 Touchscreen QuadCore Android 4.4 Car Stereo for VW Skoda Seat Series 2 Din with Parrot Bluetooth

The latest Pumpkin Car stereo Release News

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
admin
Site Admin

Pumpkin 8 Inch 1024*600 Touchscreen QuadCore Android 4.4 Car Stereo for VW Skoda Seat Series 2 Din with Parrot Bluetooth

Postby admin » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:28 am

hi dear Customers:

This is one Pumpkin latest quad-core android 4.4 car stereo with Parrot Bluetooth for VW.
Now this product are taking part in the PRE-ORDER activity. Any inqure, plz feel free to contact us.

More info:

people, car and life

Blitz

Re: Pumpkin 8 Inch 1024*600 Touchscreen QuadCore Android 4.4 Car Stereo for VW Skoda Seat Series 2 Din with Parrot Bluet

Postby Blitz » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:03 pm

This is the item I'm wishing to buy with the dab add on
However I need to know if it is compatible with my Skoda octavia 2012 UK spec??
You say it only works in some countries.

Thanks

Andy

Re: Pumpkin 8 Inch 1024*600 Touchscreen QuadCore Android 4.4 Car Stereo for VW Skoda Seat Series 2 Din with Parrot Bluet

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:03 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
Can you please send me the central console dash photo of your car to check? Cause the only issue is the dimension and shape may not fits with some country's car dash.
Best Regards!

Blitz

Postby Blitz » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:21 pm

Thanks for the reply. Your customer service replied today saying I need a face plate adapter.

I have just placed my order for this and the stereo. Fingers crossed all will go ok with my installation.

Thanks

Andy

Postby Andy » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:08 am

Hi there
Thank you for your reply!
Plesae do not worry, if you have any question during installation, you can still feel free to ask us!
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “PUMPKIN New Release”