What function would you like to add in the car stereo in the future

Poll ended at Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:54 am

1.AnalogHighDefinition(AHD) HD rear view
4%
2.Digital Signal Processing(DSP) sound effect
9%
3.Build-in DAB+
11%
4.Comes with 4G communication.Since diferent regions has different 4G system,you can tell me your local communication system.
18%
5.Support mobile phone fast charging
7%
6. Gesture Recognition
9%
7.Tire pressure monitoring
18%
8.Android 9.0 system
24%

Total votes: 45

Jammy

What function would you like to add in the car stereo in the future

Postby Jammy » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:54 am

Dear customers,
first we are appreciated you purchase and support our pumpkin car stereo. For the past few years , we are constantly making our efforts to amend and update the unit ,to meet the needs of public.We want to make a survey that what functions would you like to add in the car stereo in the future.You can vote your intentional functions . Also ,if you have other intentional functions which are no in the list , you can leave a message here .We will try our best to meet the needs of public.
Expect for your poll.

Hubsel

Re: What function would you like to add in the car stereo in the future

Postby Hubsel » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:55 am

Hello

I would prefer you delete the hardware key for "MUTE" and "AMS"
Instead make a link to the phone application and to Mediplayer.
Would make it much saver to use the function driving a car.

Also the supplied documentation must be better.
There should be als a installation manual for such a equipment with a lot of possiblilities.

If you answer mails maybe use better english language instead of origin language because I had sometimes not understand
what you want to tell me !

regards
Hubsel

voddow

Postby voddow » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:54 am

Instead of all you mention it would be usefull to:
- Connect two (or more) phones via bluetooth
- See the battery level and signal strength of the connected phone

And please, please improve the bluetooth sound quality...listening to music via bluetooth is not very nice
Unit: CN10-02201B
Amazon Order number: 302-3168126-1316346
:!:***HINT***: To all complaining about slow units: Pumpkin is limiting the maximum CPU frequency to 1200 MHz (at least for my radio-type) although they are advertised with 1600 MHz ***HINT*** :!:

sssssmart

Postby sssssmart » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:00 pm

One of my few complaints about my unit is the low memory. Most apps will only allow installation to internal memory so the more memory the better. I would love to see 128GB minimum (256GB preferred) with very low memory already allocated for preinstalled apps. I would still like to have the microSD cards for GPS, dashcam footage and MP3. That allows me to load music/podcasts as well as an entire MAP for GPS (offline). The Waze app I use fills up the internal memory then the unit starts to misbehave. Tomtom apparently does not allow maps to reside anywhere besides internal memory. Even if I use "move to SD card" it still won't work.

ThatOneJimTypeDude

Postby ThatOneJimTypeDude » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:16 pm

1) It would be nice to be able to reconfigure what the physical buttons are used for. I would prefer a 'mute' instead of the 'gps', since gps icon can be placed on the main screen
2) It would be nice to be able to reconfigure the main screen. The radio mini and the clock are nice, but the radio is not needed since the radio icon can be used to turn it on/off/change stations, and there are third party clocks available that also do weather/date/day/moon/etc. and are movable.
3) The Audio Player that comes stock with the Head Unit leaves a lot to be desired. Perhaps, check out the 'PowerAmp Music Player' - https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... udioplayer , for all of the functions that an audio player should have. I use this because it seems to do all the things that I need. However, it has one problem. When I receive a phone call, it cranks up the music. Am working with this. It would be nice if the stock audio player could be updated with many things from this program.
4) Many of the Android Head Units out today offer the ability to change the boot up screen. I could have sworn that the description for my Pumpkin Head Unit stated it could do this (I could be wrong). It is a nice feature, helping to personalize each person's stereo, and vehicle.
5) With my new Pumpkin Head Unit came a wifi antenna with a (about) 3' cord. At first I thought "maybe better reception due to it being out from the dash", but then I realized that anything external has to be installed, routing the wiring, then is vulnerable to damage. Instead I used a mini (about 2") wifi antenna with swivel base from a previous Head Unit and found it to work great, alleviating concerns of install or vulnerability.
6) I have found an odd problem with 3 different name brands (including Pumpkin) of Android Head Units. USB, microSD and others show up in the task bar when Android acknowledges them. When a new usb is installed and selected Android states "format corrupt" (or something like that) do you want to format?" This seems to be more of an Android thing, but it is a pain. Sometimes it will not let you use the usb (or other) item, until it is formatted. To use the USB item, first it has to format, then one needs to reload all the information/audio/media back onto the USB drive, then you can finally use it.

samantha9276

Postby samantha9276 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:46 pm

The KidzGeek can be the nature virtue you're going to meet. So go ahead and try it now!

phoenix3dfx225

Postby phoenix3dfx225 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:35 pm

My feature request would be improved Bluetooth stack, one that isn't a closer cousin to a bluetooth speaker. A Bluetooth stack that can support Bluetooth gamepads and keyboard/touchpad combinations.

Android is such a powerful OS with so much potential. I kid you not I use my stereo to play games i.e. real racing 3 and Emulators and can do this via an Xbox 360 USB game pad.

I can also use the keyboard and mouse whilst using Remote Desktop to my home server! Improved BT support would mean less cables!

Richamos1

Postby Richamos1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:27 am

Sirius xm tuner capable

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”