Incoming call tone super loud with new DD01273-US3

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
caseyarogers

Incoming call tone super loud with new DD01273-US3

Postby caseyarogers » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:20 pm

Hello,

I recently purchased a DD01273-US3 and the incoming call tone with my phone connected via BT is super super loud, even when listening to radio on a low volume. It's so loud it seems like it's going to blow my new infinity speakers. How can this volume be lowered?

Thanks

Jammy

Re: Incoming call tone super loud with new DD01273-US3

Postby Jammy » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:56 am

Hi, you ca flash the follwing files . https://mega.nz/#!eD5jnCBS!fWvdDbrOYZ0V ... kfi_S3LQ0I
Please directly download the files to the root content of one sd card or USB stick and insert the card into the GPS slot if you choose this way. Next enter settings - car settings - factory settings page and input "hctbtup" instead of the password. Then the unit will automatically update the files .
Wait for your feedback .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”