Issues with my new ND1274B unit on Audi A4 B7

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
maverbuj

Issues with my new ND1274B unit on Audi A4 B7

Postby maverbuj » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:59 pm

Hi! I need help.

I'm having several issues with my new ND1274B unit.

1. The AM radio is not working at all. FM radio works fine. I'm in Argentina. Is there anything I need to do special to get AM radio to work?

2. When I installed the unit, the hazards light switch button on the console gets pressed by the ND1274B unit and gets stuck when needed to be used. I installed this unit on a 2006 A4 Audi. What should I do to have this resolved?

Thank you.

Jammy

Re: Issues with my new ND1274B unit on Audi A4 B7

Postby Jammy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:19 am

1.please first check whether any AM station you can receive at that time .You can try to test on the another radio device .
2.you can try to reinstall the unit and move down the unit while installing.
audi a4.png
audi a4.png (369.95 KiB) Viewed 688 times

Regards

maverbuj

Re: Issues with my new ND1274B unit on Audi A4 B7

Postby maverbuj » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 am

I tried many AM stations and a scan and it doesn't pick up any. AM radio on the original Concert radio was working perfectly fine. Any other thoughts?

Regarding reinstalling and pushing down the unit, I tried that several times and no luck. The only way that the radio would lock into position continues to press the buttons above the radio. What else could I do?

Thank you!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”