Pumpkin Android 7.1 Octa Core 2GB 32GB Car Stereo help required

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mdickson73

Pumpkin Android 7.1 Octa Core 2GB 32GB Car Stereo help required

Postby mdickson73 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:51 pm

Hello,

I bought the following from Amazon last summer. I have started to fit the main components but yet to fit the cameras and the DAB aerial.

The list is as follows:

Purchase list from amazon -
Pumpkin External DAB+ Digital Radio Tuner NA7001B for Android Car Stereos
Sold by: PumpkinCar
Pumpkin USB Front DVR Camera Y0020 for Pumpkin Android Car Stereos for Video Record
Pumpkin OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner-Torque Diagnostic Auto Scan Tool
Pumpkin Android 7.1 Octa Core 2GB 32GB Car Stereo Bluetooth with CD DVD Player
Double Din Car Radio Sat Nav DAB Touch Screen 2 Din Head Unit Support Mirrorlink AV Out SWC WIFI Subwoofer USB Cam-In OBD (02308)

So the stereo works fine and I am using my google play subscription and very happy with that.
I plugged the OBD2 ELM327 tool in and have struggle to get it to talk to the unit and therefore use torque.

I have a Volvo V70 2.4 D5 Automatic 54 plate.

Also I remember reading that I need an can-bus unit is this correct and if so which one?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Martin.

Pumpkin Android 7.1 Octa Core 2GB 32GB Car Stereo Bluetooth with CD DVD Player Double Din Car Radio Sat Nav DAB Touch Screen 2 Din Head Unit Support Mirrorlink AV Out SWC WIFI Subwoofer USB Cam-In OBD (02308) to a 54 Volvo V70 D5.

Jammy

Re: Pumpkin Android 7.1 Octa Core 2GB 32GB Car Stereo help required

Postby Jammy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:53 am

Hi,
about the OBD issue , i suggest you contact the pumpkin customer service to change another one OBD product .
About the cau bus decode box , you still need to tell the customer service the years of your vehicle.
Regards

mdickson73

Postby mdickson73 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Thanks for the comments, any idea on the best way to tell them the information and arrange a change.

The car is a 2004 Volvo V70 D5 Geartronic

Thanks Martin.
Pumpkin Android 7.1 Octa Core 2GB 32GB Car Stereo Bluetooth with CD DVD Player Double Din Car Radio Sat Nav DAB Touch Screen 2 Din Head Unit Support Mirrorlink AV Out SWC WIFI Subwoofer USB Cam-In OBD (02308) to a 54 Volvo V70 D5.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:19 am

Hi, you can contact the pumpkin customer service via amazon message .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”