faulty car stereo

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mob786

faulty car stereo

Postby mob786 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:47 am

hi
i have had issues with this unit for around 4-5 months now i have contacted your customer service on 3-4 occasions and have not yet received a response. i have a vw with an android car stereo. every couple of days it turns off and will not come on. it will then start working again by itself after 2-3 days. it also has times when the unit doesn’t fully shut down and you can turn it on or off and it drains my car battery. i am frustrated with your service and your product. please help resolve this as it’s been over 5 months now.

Jammy

Re: faulty car stereo

Postby Jammy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:03 am

Hi,sorry about this. Maybe the pumpkin customer service didn't receive your query .you can write to support@autopumpkin.com . You need to tell them your order number or ebay buyer id and your car model and years so that they can confirm your unit model .
About the issue that the unit drain up your car battery , did the unit show power off info when you plug out the key ?You can refer this article to solve this issue or tell the customer service more details , an video will be better. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=161
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”