Radio “Canbus output” change?

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Andrew32

Radio “Canbus output” change?

Postby Andrew32 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:58 pm

Hi there,
This isnt a necesarry change but i like to listen to spotify on my radio. My sustem outputs text to the screen built into my car saying the fm channel when on the radio, but for anything else it just says “other”. Am i able to change this to say something else? Saying the playing song would be a great feature, but i would not expect it.
Thank you
image.jpg
See the “other” at the top of the photo
image.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 648 times

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”