ND0378B Completely Black Screen

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RockyJim

ND0378B Completely Black Screen

Postby RockyJim » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:34 am

Hello,

I have a ND0378B with a completely black screen but everything seems to be working in the background.
The screen worked until Customer Version was changed from 1 to 3 by mistake.
Do you have a stock MCU file and a reset method please?
I've read somewhere that to get into recovery mode it's long press power button, short press reset button whilst holding power button, keep holding power button until boot into recovery.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Jammy

Re: ND0378B Completely Black Screen

Postby Jammy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:31 am

Hi, yes.
Did you enter the recovery mode now?
Is there any sound from the unit or the touch is functional?
Do you mean you flash other firmware which leads to the black screen? Could you show me the link of the firmware you download?
Any query, please first tell me your order number so that i can confirm your unit model.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”