Stuck on logo boot

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dorrer

Stuck on logo boot

Postby Dorrer » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:51 am

Hi,

I've had the PC-02303B-UK unit installed for just under a year and it's stuck on a boot loop with the pumpkin logo that keeps flashing up, I've tired to reset by holding down the button behind the screen but that doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Jammy

Re: Stuck on logo boot

Postby Jammy » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:18 am

Hi,here it is.
https://mega.nz/#!PTRUnKxK!zM5Rq7xIuZ20 ... La8U_XA1AI
Please download it to the root content of one sd card or USB stick and insert it into the GPS slot if you choose the card .Next insert the card into the GPS slot . Then hold on the reset button until the key light off. The unit will enter the recovery mode automatically.
Regards

Dorrer

Postby Dorrer » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:20 am

Thanks for the reply, I've tried that. I did as you said, downloaded the .IMG file to SD card, put it in the GPS slot. Held down reset, I did this a few times and the lights don't go off they just stay on? I held it down for 3 minutes and still the same. Anyway, it's still doing the same thing it was doing before except now it's just a solid logo of "pumpkin" that's showing rather than flashing. It's been on this screen for about 5 minutes now and no change

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:06 am

Hi, here is an video for your reference.https://youtu.be/I0Z8ToGQ3Q4
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”