Flight of the Valkari - driving me nuts!

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Robbwk

Flight of the Valkari - driving me nuts!

Postby Robbwk » Wed May 01, 2019 9:53 am

I have a Pumpkin Android 8 car system. Whenever a call comes in it plays a really horrible computer-generated/created section of 'Flight of the Valkari'. I want to change this before I throw the damn unit out of the car window. It is truly terrible but, I cannot find any way to change it. My earlier Pumpkin unit (Kit Kat 4.4) made it very easy to change the Bluetooth ringtone. This newer unit seems to have that option locked down. Does anyone know why Pumpkin prevents such a configuration change? Does anyone have a workaround?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”