Opening size

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dnapekko

Opening size

Postby dnapekko » Mon May 06, 2019 6:30 pm

Why you cannot make standard product to fit the opening size of standard 2DIN fascia plate ? I am going to install your unit in Alfa Romeo Brera with original satnav, and unfortunately the unit is too big for the opening....
The problem is possible to solve, but only with extra work.

Jammy

Re: Opening size

Postby Jammy » Wed May 08, 2019 1:57 am

You can check what is universal DIN size.
Even we call universal,it has different standard in international.
But we use the majority DIN size.
Sorry if the size does not fits your car dashboard well,that's also why we suggest check the dimension first before purchase.

Regards,
Jam

dnapekko

Postby dnapekko » Wed May 08, 2019 12:29 pm

Thanks for the answer, I think that the issue is under control, thanks for 3D printing :) : But generally, local audio shop told me, that usually Chinese head units do not fit with standard 2DIN fascia openings.
Another thing came up: when i tried Pumpkin in the 2DIN steel frame, and I cannot imagine, how it is locked in place. is something missing from the installation kit or Pumpkin ? I have installed other products before, and they click and lock nicely in the frame.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu May 09, 2019 1:58 am

Is there some photos you can show us?

Regards,
Jam

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”