Lights up but no display or sound

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
n0ukf

Lights up but no display or sound

Postby n0ukf » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:31 pm

A month after using the stereo on our Idaho RV trip, I notice it no longer fully turns on. The panel lights up but nothing happens on the screen or speakers. The panel backlight will cycle off and on a couple times on its own but then eventually end up off, at which point it no longer responds to the power button (other than long press). I have tried fully disconnecting the power, as well as pressing reset. Nothing seems to bring it back.
Model VA0201B-A08.link the <a herf="https://www.advanblack.com">tour pack</a>.

Jammy

Re: Lights up but no display or sound

Postby Jammy » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:14 am

Hi,
please do not worry. Please tell me the order id. I will let the customer service to contact you.
Best regard
Jam

n0ukf

Postby n0ukf » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:27 am

Amazon Order# 112-6700669-2275429

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:38 am

Hi,
I have contacted customer service. She will send you a message. Cheers
Regards,
Jam

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:23 am

Hi,
Our customer service has sent you a message. Would you please also contact the support.us@autopumpkin.com? In case the e-mail won't go through. Or you can also directly contact the seller via the Amazon platform. Thanks.
Best regards.
Jam

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”