PX5 factory settings password

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
solakian

PX5 factory settings password

Postby solakian » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:50 pm

I've looked through these forums and the internet, but can't find a password that works.

My Navigation audio is not loud enough when the radio is on. I've already adjusted the sound mixing ratio to 10, it helped, but I would like more navigation volume.

I tried to access the factory settings using passwords 126, 888, and 8888, non were accepted. What is the correct password for my unit?

It is;
* PUMPKIN Android 9.0 Car Stereo Double Din DVD Player 4GB RAM with Navigation, WiFi, Support Fastboot, Backup Camera, Android Auto, USB SD, AUX, 6.2 Inch Touch Screen
* PX5
* purchased on 12/20/2019
* serial # AA0421B-A08

Jammy

Re: PX5 factory settings password

Postby Jammy » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:28 am

Hi,

The password of the factory settings of your car stereo is 121212.

Jammy

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”