AA0437B is dead

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AndrewSpec

AA0437B is dead

Postby AndrewSpec » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:50 pm

I'm using the AA0437B for a few months and all worked fine till today. The unit showed the android logo and after a few seconds the screen was black with no response. After turning off and on the ignition only the key backlight turns on for a half second and the screen is still black.

Should I send it for a warranty repair?

Jammy

Re: AA0437B is dead

Postby Jammy » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:33 am

Hello,

For the warranty repair, please contact our customer service or direct email to support@autopumpkin.com.

Thank you
Jammy

AndrewSpec

Re: AA0437B is dead

Postby AndrewSpec » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:54 am

So my headunit works. I've contacted the support by email. If someone is courious how it works you can read it below.

First email I've send 06.02.2020. I get a reply a day later.
Getting all the details took 20 days.
The support reply's only once a day. So even if you answer in 5 minutes you need to wait until next day.
Our arrangement was that I can replace the broken motherboard by myself so it can take much faster (without sending the headunit to the service).
Shipping cost me 20 euro via paypal (only the delivery price, not the motherboard).
There is no RMA number, only email history.

Shipping from singapore to poland took only few days but waiting for the shipment take 2 weeks. I get the tracking number and it was valid.

So overall fixing that headunit took 6 weeks.

Pros:
-you can replace it without sending and wasting time for additional delivery
-the technician was kind

Cons:
-support answering once a day
-slow delivery time
-you need to pay for the shippment

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”