CN03-03101B-US-A always cold boot, DAB+ stopped working

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cyberkul

CN03-03101B-US-A always cold boot, DAB+ stopped working

Postby cyberkul » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:57 am

Hi! I have used this head unit for about 3 years, and it has worked well. It has always cold booted, so I never have had much use of the backup camera. Also, recently the channel list in the DAB+ app is empty. When searching, it searches for several minutes, but the list always end up empty. When starting the app, the signal indikator shows full signal, but no sound. Don`t know if this means anything.

Is there a new version of the DAB+ app available? Is there any new firmware for the head unit available, that takes care of the cold boot problem?

Jammy

Re: CN03-03101B-US-A always cold boot, DAB+ stopped working

Postby Jammy » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:29 am

Hello,
Thanks for you rmessage
When did you buy the item? Could you please tell us your order ID ?
Best Regards,
Jammy

cyberkul

Postby cyberkul » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:20 pm

Hi!
It was purchased about may 2017. I can`t find the order email, only a few from your support center, Pumpkin Car Stereo Support Center, date from 20 June 2017. Had a fault on the mainboard, and got a new one sent from you. Changed it myself.

Which email address was the order confirmed from? Anyway, I installed the DAB-Z dab+ app from android market today, and it works! So probably something happened with the original DAB+ app.

cyberkul

Postby cyberkul » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:07 pm

I installed DAB-Z from Android marked, and DAB+ works! Still the always cold-boot problem though..

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:35 am

Hello,
Thanks for your message
Have you refreshed system for your car stereo?
When did this issue happen?
Best Regards,
Jammy

cyberkul

Postby cyberkul » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:35 pm

Hi!
What do you mean by refresh system? The loss of DAB happened about a month ago, but the DAB-Z app works well, so no need to get the old one working again. Except that when driving to Oslo today, about two hour drive I lost the signal. Isn`t the apps supposed to search automatically when the signal gets weak?

The cold boot problem has been there since I got the unit about 3 years ago.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”