PX5 screen stays black

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
smallpixel

PX5 screen stays black

Postby smallpixel » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:11 pm

Hello,
I have beend using a PX5 in our VW without any issues, in the cold days the system did a few full boots instead of the quick start.
Since today the radio does not work as expected.
The screen itself stays black, when using the volume the change is displayed, mute/ unmute is shown too. When switching off a shutdown message is shown. Nothing else works, when trying to use the reset "button" the buttons are showing red light but nothing more.
Is there a way to get the radio working again ?

thx

Jammy

Re: PX5 screen stays black

Postby Jammy » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:18 am

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Pumpkin customer service.
Would you mind tell us where and when did you buy the item from us? Could you please give us your order number and item link so that we can check it for you?
Best Regards
Jammy

smallpixel

Re: PX5 screen stays black

Postby smallpixel » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:19 pm

Hello,
after trying different sequences using the power and reset switch I could enter the menu and could swipe the data.
After that I need to setup the deive again not it is running fine.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”