Pumpkin Support Stopped Responding

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
iamhollywoodpro

Pumpkin Support Stopped Responding

Postby iamhollywoodpro » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:54 pm

So it seems that your customers no longer matter when it comes to their stereos once you've sold them. I've had limited communication with a customer service rep regarding new firmware and OS upgrade but seems as though they just repeat themselves and nothing ever gets solved so they just ignore you going forward. My Gps crashes, System freezes and i have to manually force restart my unit at least twice a day. I see other manufacturers release updates to their customers but Pumpkin says sorry there is no new firmware and you can't update to the latest OS. I have am octacore T8 which is more than capable of running Android 11 but pumpkin likes to see new ones and once their sold your forgotten and no more support, or updates. I have reported them to the appropriate authorities. This is unfair practice and just a quick sell and forget all their existing customers. I will never support or buy any products from them again as they simply don't care. Be warned when purchasing a head unit from them they will stop support and simply forget you exist, you'll be left with a broken or unreliable head unit while they get ready to sell you a new one.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”