SWC in GM Holden not working

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
whatsmyname

SWC in GM Holden not working

Postby whatsmyname » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:22 pm

Hello.

I have model AA0495B-B02 Android.

I have tried every wiring combination to get SWC to work but I cannot get even 1 button to respond.
I have removed the SWC assembly from the steering wheel and measured each button resistance to confirm the circuit.
I have connected SWC assembly to to the stereo to eliminate car wiring loom.
I have factory reset the stereo.
I have tested using a resistor but can only get the stereo to register a button when I ground to Key1 or Key2. It does not register the resistor between Key1 and Key2.
I have tried the steering wheel ground black wire to ground and floating.
I have tried the steering wheel ground black tied to Key1 and Key2 seperately with no affect.

Please can you look at the wiring diagram of the factory SWC circuit and tell me which wire to connect to each stero wire? Wires to stero are the 1750 BK/YE and 1796 BN. There is no ground in this resistor circuit.

Thank you.

SWC Wiring.png
SWC Wiring.png (37.09 KiB) Viewed 1956 times

Jammy

Re: SWC in GM Holden not working

Postby Jammy » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:25 am

Hello
Thanks for your message
Could you please send an email to ebay@autopumpkin.com to get professional support?
Best Regards,
Autopumpkin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”