Navi for BMWe46 with IGO and WinCE Blinking LEDs

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nft

Navi for BMWe46 with IGO and WinCE Blinking LEDs

Postby nft » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:23 am

Dear Friends,

I've got a Navi for BMWe46 from pumpkin, with GPS from IGO and the software is WinCE.

The turn on/off/volume switch broke and i've solder a new one. Now when I Install the Navi on the car, all the red LEDs from the NAVI flash and keep blinking and the navi wont turn on. So I've switched the new switch with the one off the balance switch and it's all the same.

So I'm asking to the forum, what could be the flashing LEDS sign ? and if it is a software or hardware problem ? I think that when I take the switch off and resolder a new one, maybe I've desprogram anything.

Please help me.

Kind regards

Jammy

Re: Navi for BMWe46 with IGO and WinCE Blinking LEDs

Postby Jammy » Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:43 am

Hello
Thanks for your message
Could you please tell us the SKU number of your car radio then take a video of the button problem?
Best Regards
Autopumpkin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”