Double DIN Android 10 Speaker Output specs

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
phoenix3dfx225

Double DIN Android 10 Speaker Output specs

Postby phoenix3dfx225 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:44 pm

Hey all,

I'm trying to confirm the speaker output specifications on the Andorid 10 7" Double Din stereo. I have the model shown in the following link:

https://www.autopumpkin.co.uk/collectio ... rse-camera

I cant find anything in the user guide that I have, and I'm looking to replace my speakers and would like the shop to best match the speakers for the correct wattage and Ohms etc for best audio quality when on full volume.

Thanks in advance

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”