Sound level problem with AL-C0241

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DrQNalim

Sound level problem with AL-C0241

Postby DrQNalim » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:14 pm

My car stereo AL-C0241 started having problems with sound levels (it used to be ok for 6 months after purchase). If I play mp3s or videos from my usb drive, the sound level is about 1/4 of normal radio playback and it cannot be raised. Radio was purchased from .

I attached some pictures with more technical info. I also tried to reset the radio, but it did not help. I have a video too: .
Any help would be appreciated.

Jammy

Re: Sound level problem with AL-C0241

Postby Jammy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:52 am

Hi,
could you please tell us your Aliexpress order number? This information is very important for us to provide you best solution in the future.
Regarding your issue, you can refer the below video to do the factory settings restore to check.
If this does not help, please show us your current system version, we can send you the factory firmware, then you can try to install it to solve the problem.
Regards

DrQNalim

Re: Sound level problem with AL-C0241

Postby DrQNalim » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:07 pm

Hello, order number is 71676651687170. I tried to restore factory settings (short press the RST hole, and then short press the middle hole for two times, and then long press it without release until it boots to the Android menu) and problem was solwed.
Thx for your help.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”