ELM327 OBD-Adapter leads reboots

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rabe65

ELM327 OBD-Adapter leads reboots

Postby rabe65 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:55 am

Hello,
I recently bought a Pumpkin RQ0367 (Android 5.1 for VW) and I have several problems with the device.
My next problem comes with an ELM327 OBD-Bluetooth adapted which I connected with the device as shown in the instructions and in the youtube video. The connection could be established and the Torque pro App is able to read the measures as expected. However, with the OBD-Bluetooth adapted connected, the device reboots all the time when I switch on the power-botton of the device (switching it on and off while the ignition is on, of course, so the device is constantly supplied with 12V power). Usually, the device should shut down to standby and should be up again, immediately after switching it on again. At least this is the expected be haviour, which I have without the OBD connection. More annoyingly, when it reboots due to the OBD connection, it also completely deletes the stored radio stations.
To me this seems like an issue that needs to be adressed in the MCU-firmware. Is there already a firmware-update available?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”