2 GB Ram Model with DAB+ Support

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
reifl

2 GB Ram Model with DAB+ Support

Postby reifl » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:21 am

Hello,

I'm planing to buy a new Radio and found the RQ0255E Model on Amazon. Also i've found the RQ0270 Model with more Ram but without DAB+ Support. So i would like to ask if there is a Plan for an Model with 2 GB Ram (or more) and DAB+ Support before i buy the RQ0255E Model?

Yours faithfully,

Michael (reifl)

Jammy

Re: 2 GB Ram Model with DAB+ Support

Postby Jammy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:43 am

Hi,
Sorry that currently we don't have the unit which has 2GB RAM and also support the DAB+ function.
But we are trying to release this new unit in the future.
Regards

reifl

Postby reifl » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:58 am

Hello,

thank you for the fast reply. Is it possible to say if this model will come out this year or does it need more time?

Yours faithfully,

Michael (reifl)

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:01 am

Hi,
It's possible that this model will come out this year, I just don't know the exact time.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”