Android 8.0 Hardreset with Hard Buttons?

Mainly focus on Headrest DVD player&Roof Mounted DVD player issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
skog

Android 8.0 Hardreset with Hard Buttons?

Postby skog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:59 am

Hi,

i ordered this radio here:

The first one was directly broken.
The second one works fine...for 10 mins..
After i configured my Wlan and my Googleplay Account, i installed Tomtom Go and download MAPS...

While the Radio download the Maps, the menues springs, some menues close, some other open and after that, the Touchfunction doesnt works anymore!

The Hardwarebuttons works fine.
I tried to restet the Radio with the Small Reset Button but the Radio only boot , start Android and the Touchfunction doesnt work.

How can i Hardreset the Radio without Touch? I hope that is only a SoftwareBug and not again a Hardware Issue.

Best Regards

Jammy

Re: Android 8.0 Hardreset with Hard Buttons?

Postby Jammy » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:30 am

Hi,
you can try to flash the following firmware .
https://mega.nz/#!IZlTADRL!g1lKeimJxVXU ... CxYG6iWTI8
Please download the files to the root content of one sd card and insert it into the GPS slot.Then enter settings - system - system update.
If this doesn't help,could you mind showing us an video about the issue ?
Regards

uberNoobZA

Postby uberNoobZA » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:43 pm

@Jammy - what is the version of this update? I want to know if it is newer than what I have on my AE0273B.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:49 am

Hi uberNoobZA,
it is updated on 20180410.However that firmware doesn't suits your unit Cn01-02306 which is android 7.1 system.
Hope you know.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Headrest&Roof Mounted DVD Multimedia System”