cannot use second monitor when unplugged

Mainly focus on Headrest DVD player&Roof Mounted DVD player issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rfaccini

cannot use second monitor when unplugged

Postby rfaccini » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:26 am

Hello,
I just bought the headsrest dual monitor system and it all works fine as long as I keep the PLAYER plugged(both at home and in the car). As soon as I unplug it, the MONITOR turns off (although the PLAYER keeps going and the bactery is apparently fully charged -- green light on at the end of the charging). What do I do wrong? Both the AV and the DC cables are plugged into the PLAYER (DC out) and the MONITOR (DC IN) ... and indeed it works when the PLAYER is plugged!

best
Riccardo

Jammy

Re: cannot use second monitor when unplugged

Postby Jammy » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:52 am

Hi,
I am sorry to bring you troubles,but this is a normal phenomenon. When the player is not connected to the power supply, the slave monitor cannot be turned on. Only when the player is powered on, the slave monitor can boot normally.
Any query,you can contact the pumpkin customer service .

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Headrest&Roof Mounted DVD Multimedia System”