Ford Mondeo Estate 2008 - No power...

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Laurence9696

Ford Mondeo Estate 2008 - No power...

Postby Laurence9696 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:31 am

I have bought the below stereo for my vehicle- https://www.autopumpkin.co.uk/ford-ster ... layer.html

It fits fine, however, I think I may be installing it wrong. It came with 2 mondeo power cables, but neither seem to work, I get no power at all.

There seems to be a lot of wiring, and i’m not entirely sure what to do with it all...

Is there a step bu step guide for the installation? Or I’m going to have to look at taking it to a radio garage to complete.

Jammy

Re: Ford Mondeo Estate 2008 - No power...

Postby Jammy » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:08 am

Hi,

We do suggest a professional technician guide you how to install the radio and we also replied your message.
Please make sure the radio can working with power,if the cable issue,let us turn it to others.
Thank you.

Regards,
Jam

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”