Google play store

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jordano

Google play store

Postby jordano » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:16 pm

Hi just fitted the pumpkin RQ0278E radio works fine managed to pair my phone and get WiFi on through my portable hot spot can someone please advice me how to get apps up on the screen and be able to use play store please be patient with me I am 70 and still learning I think I thought when I switched the unit on all the apps would be on the screen like my tablet fool me

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”