No finction by the camera

All new members are obligated to check this out before any forward action!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hilsei

No finction by the camera

Postby hilsei » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:22 pm

Hello

I have installed a new Pumpkin Radio 7.1 in my VW Caddy. Except for the camera, everything works.
The camera only works when the engine is off, when I start the engine the screen goes out, nothing happens.
When the engine is running, nothing happens when I insert the reverse gear. The control cable to the radio is currently supplied with voltage by the can bus adapter, a direct feed-in has also not been successful. There are some things that I don't want to try without help under Advanced settings. Can someone help me?
Amazon #306-7370558-2742733

Thank you

Mfg

Jammy

Re: No finction by the camera

Postby Jammy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:50 am

Hi,
You can do referring to this article.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=278
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Policy&Rules”