No RDS

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vicbeasty

No RDS

Postby vicbeasty » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:36 am

I recently purchased a ND290B, It stated that it was a RDS capable unit but it does not display station info, and appears to have no settings to enable RDS. Is there a updated radio apk?

Jammy

Re: No RDS

Postby Jammy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:12 am

Hi,1.please confirm that there is any RDS stations around you .
2.sometimes if the signal is bad, the unit will not display the station info .
More query,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com.
You need to tell them your order number or ebay id so that they can confirm your unit .
Regards

vicbeasty

Re: No RDS

Postby vicbeasty » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:11 am

Figured I'd update to my issue that was finally resolved through email. Had to go into the extra settings menu and enter the password 123456 and select rds in menu as it is not selected by factory default.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”