RQ0367E Firmware upgrade

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SSwart

RQ0367E Firmware upgrade

Postby SSwart » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:50 am

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a software update for my unit. I added a picture with the current config.

Thanks,
Sander
Attachments
WP_20161206_19_14_30_Rich.jpg
WP_20161206_19_14_30_Rich.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 2384 times

Jammy

Re: RQ0367E Firmware upgrade

Postby Jammy » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:56 am

Hi,
You may don't know, normally we don't suggest our client do the update when the unit works as it suppose.
If you want to get the update software in case you have some software problem and and use it to solve the problem, please just keep it for that time.
Here is the link of the update firmware for your unit RQ0367.
https://mega.nz/#!FEtQRahA!Oh084yfP8jPF ... JpEo-rPUJE
Regards

ItsAl

Postby ItsAl » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:18 pm

I came to the forum today looking for firmware for the same unit, having the exact same build as SSwart (Amazon black friday deal too? ;) )

Mine had the "driver door open display on the wrong side" issue on a 2008 auto Passat estate. I tried changing the rudder setting, saved and restarted the unit but it did not help.

Just confirming that updating with the firmware provided in Jammy's link solved this for me.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:46 am

SSwart

Postby SSwart » Mon May 15, 2017 10:44 am

Hi Jammy,

The firm update worked perfectly but I was wondering if this is the last firmware update pumpkin is delivering.

- Will there be more firmware updates?
- Will there be a andriod 6 update for this type of unit?
- Will there be any software updates, like the radio tuner or bt stack?

I'm asking because I notice a few bugs now ofcourse these are blockers but just wondering if there is still support from the vendor or manufacturer

Thanks
Sander

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue May 16, 2017 7:43 am

Hi,
Yes ,we are in cooperation with the supplier of the unit RQ0367.
For the firmware and the app update, only when the bugs found and solved,the new firmware or app update come.Could you tell us the bugs you have found?
I am sorry that the unit don't support update from android 5.1 to android 6.0. Hope your kind understanding.
Regards

SSwart

Postby SSwart » Wed May 17, 2017 7:55 am

HI Jammy,

I have now an interesting finding, since the firmware update I notice the battery drain (with the new firmware) and I didnt drive for last 3 days and this morning the battery died and couldnt start the car.

Now I'm sure this is because of the firmware update as with the old firmware it was fine and I just updated the firmware past weekend.

I have been browsing on various forums and most of the issues are around the CANBUS interface but this seems unlikely to me as its seems to point to the firmware update.
I think there are various options to solve this.
- Do you know a setting in the system menu which shutsdown the unit completely or have other ideas without removing the unit?
- Maybe roleback the firmware to the original and live with the problems I had before.

Thanks,
Sander

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu May 18, 2017 6:45 am

Hi,
For the battery drain problem, please first check whether the unit turn off when you switch the key off or not.If not ,you need to cut off the red wire and connect it to the positive pole of the cigarette lighter.If yes,you would better check whether the CANBUS sill get power after the unit turn off 3min later.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”