Request of a new firmware

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
juggler

Request of a new firmware

Postby juggler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:15 pm

Hello,

Finally I found a headunit with plenty of functions, possibilities with a reasonable price. I had a bit of problems with installation and with search of suitable frame for my Ford Mondeo mk3. But in the end I developed a perfect solution of course with help of youtube and other forums which are dealing with Mondeo audiosystems.

As some other users I had problem with radio's frequences and name of radio stations, next station was playing but on a display i had name and frequency of previous station. Likely i found right solution ja new firmware update after deep search on forum. Thanks.

Now i found another bugs in my system. Nhen I power off or ingnition is being turned off and then I start my motor, so headunit starts a search for radio station and it supposed to stop on a last one I was listening before power off, but no, is turning on some another station. And this bug happens every time when I put power on, start my car.

Also I am not able to connect to google services using wifi (wifi point is available and connected): google maps, google play.

Another bug is: I am playing some video or audio file, after I stopped or powered off and then after resuming it correctly starts from previous time point but on dial I see that pointer starts from zero, not from time point which was left before power off or pause. This bug is practically similar as radio station bug was: next station is playing but dial is showing previous station's information. Another bug is that I am not able to get connected permanently with my OBD II scanner (Fuj:tech ELM327 Bluetooth) which was bought not from your company. Of course I understand that you would like to sell your own made stuff which is definitely good, but we are on a free market and it will be friendly to allow users to decide which devices they would like to use.

Another problem is with built in microphone, unfortunately it is very poor quality so it is practically good when microphone is situated on the same level as mouth but in my situation it is on the level of my hips practically. So I should cry more louder to get response from another person. Is it possible to get some corrections, some controls, some boost option like windows or some other android devices have. Of course it is possible to add extra microphone which cames originally with package but it will be better to use build one instead.

Another one is not a bug but simple question - do you have any DVR or am I able to connect some third party DVR (front camera) through usb port. Would you recommend app for it?

So I would appreciate you for help and solutions. New firmware update will be fine. Thank you.

Jammy

Re: Request of a new firmware

Postby Jammy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:55 am

Hi,
sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.
please first tell me your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions .
Any query ,you can contact the customer service where you bought the unit or write post to support@autopumpkin.com .
About the micro phone,you can try to use the external micro phone.If you don't have one,you can contact the customer service.
About the OBD issue,because we didn't tested the compability of other OBD box,so it is difficult to help you solving this issue.Hope your kind understandings.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”