Multivan installation

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

Hans

Re: Multivan installation

Postby Hans » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi,

Here are the latest developments.

Whatever I do with the green connector, there is no response from the speakers. However, when I connect the harness with the old radio, but leave the green connector out, the speakers react when I touch the wires with a grounding wire. It looks like the connection with the loudspeakers is only established when the wires are connected to the old radio. Any suggestions? Perhaps I should try to by-pass the trigger function of the old radio by connecting some of its wires with each other.
Or perhaps do all the tests again with the key in the lock in contact position.

Best regards

Andy

Re: Multivan installation

Postby Andy » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:10 am

Hi Hans
Sorry for replying you late due to not work at weekend.
That's really stranger, do you mean even if you do not plug the green connector, the old car radio still have sound comes out? We do really do not understand why,because there is obviously no speakers wire built in, and we didn't see any audio transfer wire on the black connector exepect the small green connector. Is there any other wire connectors you forget to show us? If there is no other wires any more, I can only suggest you to expand the 4 set speaker wires to the car speakers directly, I mean give up the original car amplifier and use the car speakers with the new radio direct.
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”