DVB-T App required?

Mainly focus on other Accessories issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
24stundenpcnotdienst

DVB-T App required?

Postby 24stundenpcnotdienst » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:05 pm

I connected my DVB-T to my RQ1019E - But I get no picture - wich tool/app do i need to watch television - is there a manual to the radio/DVB-T LM-Y0005-DE-A......

Jammy

Re: DVB-T App required?

Postby Jammy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:52 am

Hi, could you please tell us your order number or buyer ID?
you can first refer another forum about how to connect the DVB-T box with our unit, hope some help.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=25
Normally when you connect the DVB-T box correctly, then you just need enter the AVin on our unit to get the TV signal.
If you still have problem, would you mind take a video, upload it to youtube, then send the link to us?
We will try to provide you positive solution.
Regards

24stundenpcnotdienst

Re: DVB-T App required?

Postby 24stundenpcnotdienst » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:24 pm

Problem solved... If you give the thing a little bit power (12V) it works if you forget to do it ..... :lol:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Accessories”