No speaker sound, only subwoofer (13-RQ0278E-UK)

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kingmustard

No speaker sound, only subwoofer (13-RQ0278E-UK)

Postby kingmustard » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:09 am

I've had the Pumpkin 13-RQ0278E-UK unit installed in my 2012 Peugeot 308 since March 2017.

Since last week, whenever I turn it on and play music, only bass comes out of my subwoofer. Nothing comes out of my speakers.

All cables behind the unit appear fine (checked whilst playing music, touching the cables does not make it return).

However, I've noticed if I shake the unit a little (not violently), the music returns to the speakers. This suggests it's not a software or speaker issue.

I do not hear any rattling etc. inside the unit during the gentle shake.

Before I contact Amazon UK regarding a warranty claim, does anyone have any suggestions?

Jammy

Re: No speaker sound, only subwoofer (13-RQ0278E-UK)

Postby Jammy » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:10 am

Hi,
the ISO cable might not connect tightly.You can contact the customer service throgh amazon message to send you an univiesal ISO cable.
Regards .

kingmustard

Re: No speaker sound, only subwoofer (13-RQ0278E-UK)

Postby kingmustard » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:39 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”