Faulty AS Card slot

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Damo51115

Faulty AS Card slot

Postby Damo51115 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:21 pm

I have recently bought a Punkin Android 7.1 AS0272B. I have bought and formatted a 64gb microsd card which I have tested in numerous devices . When I try to put it I the unit it either pushes in too far and does not click into place or it will click into place and then the slightest touch will loosen it and it does not register the card. It appears that the dock is not locking the card in to place properly as it is difficult to get in to position in the first place and then when it is in place, how loose it is after the click is heard. Can anyone help?

Jammy

Re: Faulty AS Card slot

Postby Jammy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:32 am

Hi,
it should be the sd card slot problem.You can contact the customer service where you bought the unit to change the key board which includes the sd card board.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”