Recessed SDcard

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
type1fan

Recessed SDcard

Postby type1fan » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:35 pm

I purchased a Pumpkin 6.95 in GPS stereo for my Kia Forte last year. Other than a few quirks, it works great. The only major issue I have is that the microsd slot on the right is recessed into the deck so far that I had to use a paper clip just to insert it fully and I have no way of extracting it. Is this normal? Its recessed about 1/4" further than the GPS card.

Andy

Re: Recessed SDcard

Postby Andy » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:03 am

Hi there
Thank you for your message!
But would you mind tell us where and when did you bought the radio from us? Could you please give us your order number and purchased link so that we can check it for you? Those information are very important for us to provide you the accurate and good solution, hope you can understand and do not worry, we will reply to you as soon as we can!
Best regards!

type1fan

Postby type1fan » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:54 am

I actually purchased mine from you on April 3, 2015 through Amazon. Order# 106-9600352-3938624

Andy

Postby Andy » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:45 am

Hi there
Sorry for replying you late due to not work at weekend.
I see, it maybe the asssebly issue, but we do not suggest you to dismantle the radio front panel to adjust it cause we afraid you will damage other parts.
card.jpg
card.jpg (52.37 KiB) Viewed 2222 times

And the recessed slot will not cause usage problem, maybe a little bit inconvenience, just pay attention to the direction of the card make sure it is not inserted wrong. Could you mind just keep it like that?
card1.jpg
card1.jpg (44.81 KiB) Viewed 2222 times

Regards!

type1fan

Postby type1fan » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:36 am

No choice but to keep it this way since I can't get the card back out. Also, I can't update the built in IGO GPS software over the network. How do you update it offline?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:37 am

Hi, the card maybe stuck in the GPS slot, could you please tell us if you tried to use the paper chip to press the card and extract it from GPS slot?
You can also use the tweezer to get the card out.
About the GPS software update, It does not support to update via website, but if we got new map file from the factory, we can send to you via email, all you need to do is just download and use it.
Regards

type1fan

Postby type1fan » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:24 am

The GPS card ejects like it should and it's not recessed into the deck like the SD card is. I have no issues extracting it.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:41 am

Hi, sorry for my misunderstood.
With respect of your description, the GPS slot inside maybe broken.
But please don't worry, you can update and install the offline maps through the SD Card slot.
Here is the link of our latest factory map for your unit C0224.
https://mega.nz/#!pMtCwBxA!MiWDO2BMiQow ... Ubrn_tUPaI
Here is a forum about how to reinstall the gps maps.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=27
And you can play

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”