GPS Card Slot stopped working....

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
24stundenpcnotdienst

GPS Card Slot stopped working....

Postby 24stundenpcnotdienst » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:18 pm

I have a RQ1019E (bought from a reseller because it wasn´t in stock...) - My SD cards in "GPS Card" Slot (Original Card too) dont get mounted...
When I change to Slot too the second "SD Card" Slot there is no problem every card will be instantly mounted....

So how can we fix this issue???

Saturday I want to drive in holidays and I can´t use the navigation....

Please help me!

By the way - No it isn´t neither recognized in the recovery mode nor in the settings nor in the file explorers.....

Jammy

Re: GPS Card Slot stopped working....

Postby Jammy » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:55 am

Hi, with respect of your description, it's possible that the GPS slot is broken.
I suggest you install the navigation from the SD card slot, here is a tutorial video for your reference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n85KtU3X7nA
Regards

24stundenpcnotdienst

Postby 24stundenpcnotdienst » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:24 am

Thanks for the quick answer! And then it knows automatically the path to the maps???

And what about a working radio after holidays....?

24stundenpcnotdienst

Postby 24stundenpcnotdienst » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:30 pm

The GPS Slot is definetely broken.
Cards will be recognized if you push them inside and hold them pushed - when you release them (they look at this moment correcty inserted) the device begins to hang up... So if it possible send me a new drive - then I will change it...

Greetings from Germany

Armin

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:22 am

Hi, actually this is not a serious problem, you can use the SD card slot to use the maps.
You can also play music and video from the rear USB cable.
If you sitll want to get a new unit, please contact the reseller.
Or you can tell us the order number or buyer ID, then we can help you check the order information.
Regards

24stundenpcnotdienst

Postby 24stundenpcnotdienst » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:52 am

I contacted your support (they answered one time - I wrote back and I get no answer again....) and the vendor (ebay) - nobody helps me and gives me a replacement - sorry but this is frustrating....
I dont want to use an other slot - I dont want to repair patch the things - I want an working device

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”