27-AQTU72-01 display dead

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DaFlow

27-AQTU72-01 display dead

Postby DaFlow » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:46 am

Hello,

The display on my unit went black while the unit is functioning, the radio plays and I can use volume and power buttons, as well as starting the media player by pressing the touchscreen where the widget is (which I can't see of course).

I tried the reset button, and then unplugged the unit from power for an hour or so, but It didn't help.

The screen went black while updating something in play store.

What else could I try before sending the unit in to repair,maybe is there a hard reset function?

Thanks!

Jammy

Re: 27-AQTU72-01 display dead

Postby Jammy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:35 am

Hi,
Regarding your issue, you can flash the unit to check, here is the link for your unit 27-AQTU72.
https://mega.nz/#!pZlkjBSC!CBGaNF8iqlD3 ... vEpr-ERGfc
Please download the "force update" rar file through your browser, unzip it, and open it to copy the three folder in the root inventory of the unzipped force update file. Please use a USB stick to copy the three folder like the below attached picture, then plug the USB stick into the rear USB cable.
Power off the unit and turn on it again or just press the RST hole to start the update process.
1.png
1.png (8.13 KiB) Viewed 1171 times

If this still does not help, you may need to return it back for repair.
Regards

DaFlow

Postby DaFlow » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Thank you for the firmware, I think the update did work, but it didn't help.

How do I organize a repair, email support?

My order number 500001242

Thanks

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:36 am

Hi,
Yes, you can write to the customer service email box "autopumpkin@gmail.com"which is used for the order from Pumpkin official website store.
There my colleague will reply you and give you the return address for repair.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”