KD-C0235

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
funkytownstopsix

KD-C0235

Postby funkytownstopsix » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:14 am

Radio worked for a day, next day nothing. took power off the unit and put it back on it beeps but does not show anything on the screen. I also reset it it beeps but nothing happens. Can you give me any information to try other than what I have

Andy

Re: KD-C0235

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:00 am

Hi there
Sorry for the trouble caused on you!
Could you mind first check at the power harness? Can you please set a bridge between the red ACC wire and the yellow BAT+ wire? That means the two wires share the same power source, then check if it will turn on? If it is not turnning on, can you please check if it will enter into the recovery mode? Just long press the power button without release, and while short press the RST button on the radio itself. You may hear 3 beep sound comes out from the HU. Then you can release the power button, the HU will automatically enter into the recovery mode.

Regards!

funkytownstopsix

Postby funkytownstopsix » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:53 pm

I got the screen to come up to recovery mode but it said to short the volume wires together to move up and down the menu... I would assume this would be the skey wires I tried pressing the volume up and down with no changes. I don't know what would be the enter button to execute the command even if I get got the menu line to move. : ) I will try later when I get off work to see if I can get it up. Thanks for you help and if you have any thing more that you would like to share it would be much appreciated.

funkytownstopsix

Postby funkytownstopsix » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:54 pm

I can get the screen to come up in maintenance mode and move the power button to select.. now my issue is do I want to do a factory reset as I don't know what that will really mean the other options are reboot and update.... I tried reboot I think... I selected it and held power till it went off. is that the correct way to do this. Should I do a factory reset.

funkytownstopsix

Postby funkytownstopsix » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:45 am

thank you I got it working.

Andy

Postby Andy » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:09 am

Hi there
Sorry for no reply due to off work!
Glad to hear that you solved the issue!
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”