Issue with built-in 3G modem in CN03-03101B

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stedon81

Issue with built-in 3G modem in CN03-03101B

Postby stedon81 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:39 am

Hi,

I installed the CN03-03101B with 2GB RAM and built-in 3G this weekend.
I inserted a WCDMA SIM card into the GSM cable, and (after deactivating the need for a PIN), the card worked fine. The radio could access the mobile network and download apps.

However, sometimes the radio seems to not detect the SIM card properly. Then, either a card symbol with a strike-through appears in the status bar, or there is a sign with an exclamation mark telling that no mobile network could be found.
If I got this issue, most of the times it helped to unplug the GSM cable and/or the power cable and re-plug them.

But since yesterday, the SIM card is not detected anymore at all, no matter if I reboot the device (cold reboot via factory settings) or just switch on and off.

Is this issue known? Is my modem cable broken? (it seems to me that it broke when I installed it into the final place in my car)
Can I get a replacement of the mode cable?
How can I further track down the issue?

Thanks for your help!
Stefan D.

Jammy

Re: Issue with built-in 3G modem in CN03-03101B

Postby Jammy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:33 am

Hi,
For the 3G problem,you could first insert the 3g card into your mobile to check if the 3g card is normal.
If the 3g card is normal,then the 3g modem cable might be broken.You can contact our customers service to return your 3g modem cable and send a new one to you .
Regard.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”