Mechanism of Storing/Loosing Radio App Settings

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stedon81

Mechanism of Storing/Loosing Radio App Settings

Postby stedon81 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi,

I own a CN03-03101B-01A-DE. The Radio app is able to store the stations on different numbered slots.
However, if I reboot the head unit (e.g. push reset button), the radio station settings are lost.

I wonder how these radio stations are stored? Apparently, the app does not save any configuration data. So how does it not loose the setting between closing the app and re-opening it, but looses the settings between reboots?

If you can tell me how the app stores its information. Can I then program a small app that can restore the data after a reboot?
Is there a chance that you can provide an app that just persists its settings on flash?

Best,
stedon81

Jammy

Re: Mechanism of Storing/Loosing Radio App Settings

Postby Jammy » Mon May 15, 2017 2:42 am

Hi,
When you reset the unit, the unit will automatically clear up all the setting you do except data.
sorry, i don't know how the app save the settings.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”