Switch head unit with ACC and switch on when ACC off

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stedon81

Switch head unit with ACC and switch on when ACC off

Postby stedon81 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:50 pm

Hi,

I have head unit CN03-03101B-01A-DE.

It powers on, when I switch on ACC, and when I switch off ACC and pull the keys, the head unit powers off.
When the key is pulled and ACC is off, I cannot switch on the head unit by pressing its power button.

Now I found out, if I switch the DIP switch 2 on the rear of the head unit, then this behavior changes:
The unit just ignores the ACC state, but I can switch on the head unit by pressing the power button, even if ACC is off and the key is pulled.

That tells me, that physically, it should be possible to have both, that radio switches on and off with ACC, but can still be switched on when ACC is off. Can you implement this in software and bring into a new firmware?

Best,
stedon81

Jammy

Re: Switch head unit with ACC and switch on when ACC off

Postby Jammy » Wed May 03, 2017 10:12 am

Hi,
We don't suggest you switch the dip 2 on,because it may drain the battery up and you can not start up the car.
For the new firmware design, i can not do anything.
Regards

stedon81

Re: Switch head unit with ACC and switch on when ACC off

Postby stedon81 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:38 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”